TerraSol Energies Engineer and Project Manager Anthony Taglione has received the solar industry’s recognition as a certified solar electric system installer from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). Being recognized by NABCEP as a certified solar PV installer is an important certification in the renewable energy industry. Taglione had to show his knowledge as a solar installer including passing a test that covered all aspects of the job including system design, safety, the electrical code, construction skills, and troubleshooting. He also had to show his experience as an installer and position as a leading member of TerraSol Energies solar installation team. The whole TerraSol Energies team is proud of Anthony and his accomplishments in the solar industry.
- Solar Power and Beauty? This New Castle County Home Can Have it All with Elegant TerraSol Solar Solution
- TerraSol Helps Chester County Resident Achieve 100% Renewable Solar Energy Goal
- TerraSol Receives SunPower 2019 “Regional Intelegant” Award for Atlantic City Carport
- TerraSol has been Named a 2019 Top Solar Contractor!
- Performance Monitoring at Zero Energy Certified Building Earns Max Efficiency and Student Learning Opportunities