TerraSol Energies Engineer and Project Manager Anthony Taglione has received the solar industry’s recognition as a certified solar electric system installer from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). Being recognized by NABCEP as a certified solar PV installer is an important certification in the renewable energy industry. Taglione had to show his knowledge as a solar installer including passing a test that covered all aspects of the job including system design, safety, the electrical code, construction skills, and troubleshooting. He also had to show his experience as an installer and position as a leading member of TerraSol Energies solar installation team. The whole TerraSol Energies team is proud of Anthony and his accomplishments in the solar industry.
- The Future of Sustainable Building Design: Lawnside, NJ Woodcrest Station Business Park
- Going Off-Grid: TerraSol Energies’ Remarkable Solar Project in 2022
- Paving the Road to Auto Dealership Sustainability: Group 1 Automotive
- PECO Unveils New Solar Incentive for Businesses
- What to Know About Energize Delaware’s $15 Million Solar Grant for Public Schools