TerraSol Energies Engineer and Project Manager Anthony Taglione has received the solar industry’s recognition as a certified solar electric system installer from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). Being recognized by NABCEP as a certified solar PV installer is an important certification in the renewable energy industry. Taglione had to show his knowledge as a solar installer including passing a test that covered all aspects of the job including system design, safety, the electrical code, construction skills, and troubleshooting. He also had to show his experience as an installer and position as a leading member of TerraSol Energies solar installation team. The whole TerraSol Energies team is proud of Anthony and his accomplishments in the solar industry.
- AddingEnergy Storage to an Existing Solar Power System in Delaware County, PA
- TerraSol Energies Takes Top Spot on 2022 Top Solar Contractors List
- Chester County Homeowner and TerraSol Tackle the Challenges of Solar System Permits and Approvals
- TerraSol Wins Two SunPower 2021 Awards: National Intelegant Award & 2021 Dealer of the Year for Solar System Design and Installation
- Chester County Homeowner Realizes Artistic, Manually Adjustable Solar System Vision