TerraSol Energies Engineer and Project Manager Anthony Taglione has received the solar industry’s recognition as a certified solar electric system installer from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). Being recognized by NABCEP as a certified solar PV installer is an important certification in the renewable energy industry. Taglione had to show his knowledge as a solar installer including passing a test that covered all aspects of the job including system design, safety, the electrical code, construction skills, and troubleshooting. He also had to show his experience as an installer and position as a leading member of TerraSol Energies solar installation team. The whole TerraSol Energies team is proud of Anthony and his accomplishments in the solar industry.
- GreenSTEM: How Solar Power Supports the Future of Sustainable Education
- How Solar Power Improves Brand Awareness (and How to Take Advantage of It)
- Why Are Solar Schools on the Rise?
- 5 Most Common Questions About Solar Power for Agricultural Businesses
- How Auto Dealerships Can Increase Bottom Line with Solar