TerraSol Energies Engineer and Project Manager Anthony Taglione has received the solar industry’s recognition as a certified solar electric system installer from the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). Being recognized by NABCEP as a certified solar PV installer is an important certification in the renewable energy industry. Taglione had to show his knowledge as a solar installer including passing a test that covered all aspects of the job including system design, safety, the electrical code, construction skills, and troubleshooting. He also had to show his experience as an installer and position as a leading member of TerraSol Energies solar installation team. The whole TerraSol Energies team is proud of Anthony and his accomplishments in the solar industry.
- TerraSol Energies Enlists ESS, Inc. to Provide Energy Storage Applications for Sycamore International Project
- Grant Recipients in New Castle County Save Big with Solar
- A Ground-Mounted TerraSol System Saves Trees and Time for this Chester County Home
- Creative Solar Mounting Solution Helps Chester County Man to Get the Most Out of New Roof
- Solar Power and Beauty? This New Castle County Home Can Have it All with Elegant TerraSol Solar Solution