Solar Power in Pennsylvania
Harnessing the sun for its natural power is nothing new. In fact, the first solar cell was introduced way back in 1893, and it won’t be going away anytime soon. More and more people are learning the benefits of solar power PA.
While the deregulation of electricity brings competitive energy prices to Pennsylvania residents, the market isn’t stable. It’s impossible to know what the future holds in terms of electricity costs, but one thing is for sure— solar power is an easy way to cut costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
Starting in January 2013, the PA Sunshine Solar Rebate Program returned to active rebate mode, with over $7 million in funds. This means that many solar panel installation PA projects are still eligible for a reasonable rebate. Home and business owners should act fast because funds are disbursed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Latest Updates in Pennsylvania Solar Power
- 7 Misconceptions About A Solar System for your Home in Pennsylvania (8/22/2014)
- Largest PA Solar Farm to Cover 100-plus Acres of Lurgan Township (9/17/2013)
- Solar Powered Pocono Raceway Hosts IndyCar 400 (7/8/2013)
- Pennsylvania Sunshine Solar Rebate Program Returns (2/15/2013)
- Lincoln Financial Field Goes Solar (11/28/2012)
- Solar Power Blooms at Longwood Gardens (7/8/2011)
Benefits of Solar Power PA
The future of solar power is bright, but there’s no time like the present to make a positive impact on your wallet and the environment.
- Go Green: The amount of carbon dioxide offset by a typical residential roof top solar system each year is equivalent to removing one standard car off the road or planting 130 mature trees.
- Cut Costs: Not only does PA solar power save you on monthly electric bills, but refunds and tax credits also make it an affordable option.
- Increase Sustainability: When you choose a quality PA solar panel installer, you’ll never need to worry about maintenance. Our systems are built to last.