Solar Power in Camden County
Camden County homes and businesses that use photovoltaic (PV) systems to harness solar energy save money and limit their environmental impact with one simple installation. Yet, so many homes still have not taken advantage of this new technology. Installing a PV system in your home can drastically reduce your electricity bills while significantly reducing your carbon footprint.
Thank you for the wonderful job you did at my home. The panels look great and I appreciate you painting the conduit to match the siding and shutters. The gentlemen who came to install the system were always very respectful and courteous. Most importantly, the system is producing electricity, and my electric bill has gone down more than expected! Also, the binder you provided with all my documentation and explanation of how the system works is very professional and well done. Including pictures of each piece of equipment along with the explanation of what it does really helped me to easily understand the system. Thanks for your hard work and helping me reduce my utility cost while becoming more environmentally friendly! Couldn’t have had a better company to work with.
Home Solar in Camden County
Powering your home with clean energy is easy. After installation, they work in the following way:
- The solar panels absorb the sun’s thermal energy.
- The sun’s thermal energy will be immediately transmitted into direct current electricity as a result of electrons released in the cell.
- The inverter transforms direct current electricity into alternating current energy, the type used to power your home.
- Even when it’s dark, you’ll never have to worry about losing power because the system is grid-tied. This can even mean credits toward your energy bill when your solar system produces more energy than you need.
Learn more about how solar energy works.
Solar Power in Camden County
We give you the choice of where you would like the solar panels installed, whether that by on the roof or elsewhere. Camden County PV installation is low risk and can pay for itself in less than 10 years. In addition, the federal government currently offers solar tax credits that refund a portion of installation when you use solar power.
Making the decision to go solar can be difficult in itself, but the variety of options afterwards can be even tougher. That’s why TerraSol Energies is committed to making sure you understand the best way to choose a high quality system that guarantees power production over time.
For those concerned with backup power, we also can install solar and gas generators.
About Our Camden County Solar Company
Since 2009, TerraSol Energies has offered the best service in the solar industry. Family owned and operated, we will personally see to it that your solar power system is installed correctly the first time by our expert engineers so that you won’t have to worry about it malfunctioning. We also offer the following promises to our clients:
- We stand behind a 25 year power production guarantee for our systems.
- Our systems utilize American-made parts from leading manufacturers.
- We treat every client’s home with respect, as if it were our own.
- Our work is backed with NABCEP certification.
We offer solar power to customers in Voorhees and elsewhere in Camden County.
Solar Panel Installers
Our NJ solar power installation team is among the best in Camden County. Collectively, our team has over 40 years of project management experience. All of our solar specialists have backgrounds in engineering.
One member of our team has been consistently recognized as one of the top solar panel installers in the business. Recently, he was awarded his certification by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP), a testament to his commitment to renewable energy.